Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Animal Planet Live

On the Animal Planet website, you can view live footage of various wild animals and several different types of pets.

This is what I saw today when I looked at the videos:

Brown Bears: No bears, just a waterfall (I guess they sometimes go there to fish).
Kittens: They were acting crazy! Very cute.
Puppies: Just sleeping.
Puffins: The camera wasn't working.
Clownfish: I didn't see any Clownfish, but I did see a Tang and some shrimp.
Wild Birds: First I saw a Titmouse, and soon after a pair of Mourning Doves. There is probably more activity during the winter months.
Osprey: The camera wasn't working.
Ants: Sort of blurry, but you could see them.
Pacific Reef: Very good footage. Lots of beautiful marine fish action.
Cockroaches: Frozen up.
Calves: Just lying down, like calves do.
Black Eagle: The camera wasn't working.
Chicks: Active little birds. They had a lot of feathers, so they weren't as cute as baby chicks.
Parakeets: Really fun to watch and listen to. Kiki enjoyed listening.
Sea Nettles: Sea nettles are slow moving jellyfish. Interesting to watch.
Blue Cavern: A view of a mixed aquarium. I just saw sharks, but there are supposed to be other animals in with them.
Sharks: Black-tipped sharks swimming around.
Tamarins: No monkeys visible.
Penguins: Not especially exciting, but fun to watch.
Sea Turtle: I just saw fish.

I didn't spend too long watching each one. It will be fun to check back at different times.



No comments:

Post a Comment